Article Maintenance Required|
This page is in need of a major clean up. it may contain inaccurate or unsourced information. Please take some time to clean this place up!! (This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Clean Up" category.)
Advanced hand-to-hand combat
|Voiced/Played:|| Jane Webb|
In most comics, she is portrayed not as a typical villain, who is just purely evil, in fact, she even shared an occasional romance with Batman. This romance is not seen in the SuperFriends universe, at least not in animation, however it is seen in the 60's Batman TV series starring Adam West, which is considered part of the SuperFriends canon to some fans.
Catwoman first appeared in Batman, vol.1 #1 (Spring 1940).
- ↑ Jane Webb provided the voice of the character on the English version of The Adventures of Batman.
- ↑ Rihoko Yoshida provided the voice of the character on a Japanese dub of The New Adventures of Batman.
- ↑ Melendy Britt provided the voice of Catwoman on the English version of The New Adventures of Batman.
- ↑ Although Alex Toth made this model sheet, Catwoman never showed up in the series.
- ↑ Above is by Alex Toth of Catwoman for The Super Friends. What's that? Catwoman wasn't on Super Friends?
Correct! Legend has it, that Catwoman and The Joker were slated to be part of Lex Luthor's unlucky
thirteen The Legion of Doom. However, rival network CBS (SF was on ABC, just for reference) decided to pick up a new Batman cartoon animated by Filmation. SOMEHOW, both Batman and Robin were able to appear on both shows on rival networks at the same time, but their villains were not.