Legion of Doom Team Member
|Real name:|| Priscilla Rich|
|Base:||Hall of Doom|
|Affiliations:||Legion of Doom|
|Rogue of:||Wonder Woman|
|Voiced by:||Marlene Aragon|
On the parallel-universe of Earth-Two, Priscilla Rich was a blonde Washington, D.C. debutante of aristocratic upbringing. Priscilla's life of privilege had bred an overwhelming inferiority complex. She eventually suffered a psychotic break after being eclipsed by Wonder Woman at a charity event. Priscilla retreated to her room and collapsed before her makeup mirror. There she saw an image of a woman dressed like a cheetah. "Horrors!" she cried, as she gazed at her evil inner self for the first time. "Don't you know me?" replied the reflection. "I am the REAL you — the Cheetah — a treacherous, relentless huntress!" The image commanded her to fashion a Cheetah costume. The refection went on to tell her that "From now on, when I command you, you shall go forth dressed like your TRUE self and do as I command you..." This second personality, unlike her more reserved self, was strong and violent. It poisoned Priscilla's mind, eventually turning her into a twisted, malevolent being.
- Master Combatant
- Sharp Claws: Can pierce through metal
- Acrobatics: Skilled Gymnast
- Dancing: The Cheetah was a masterful dancer and once impressed Wonder Woman, Etta Candy and her slave girls with the "Dance of the Cheetah". Wonder Woman, in a vain act to appeal to the Cheetah's better nature, applauded her ability, citing that her skill could attract millions of admirers.
Legion of Doom Team MembersEdit
|Members of the Legion of Doom|
|Lex Luthor • Brainiac • Black Manta • Cheetah • Sinestro • Gorilla Grodd • Captain Cold • Scarecrow • Toyman • Solomon Grundy • The Riddler • Giganta • Bizarro|
- Cheetah first appeared in Wonder Woman, Vol. 1 #6 (Fall, 1943)
- Cheetah was created by Wonder Woman creator William Moulton Marston.
- There have been four different Cheetahs since the character's premiere:
- ↑ This is her real name on Earth-Two. Her real name was not mentioned in the series. Her Earth-One counterpart was succeeded by her niece, Deborah Domaine.
- ↑ This version of Cheetah is based on the Golden Age version.
- ↑ As revealed in Sensation Comics, Vol. 1 #22 (October, 1943), which can be found at the DC Database.
- ↑ Go to DC Database for more on Wonder Woman, Vol. 1 #6 published in Fall, 1943.