This article is a stub.
Earth-2A is the unofficial name of the universe that the Justice Society of America live in. The universe is very similar to the universe known as Earth-Two. In fact, the natives of that earth refer to it as Earth-Two.
Earth-2A's history is very similar to the history of Earth-Two. The JLA's counterparts are the Justice Society. The Green Lantern of this earth is not named Hal Jordan, but rather Alan Scott, and although he has a power ring, he didn't get it from the Guardians of the Universe, as they apparently do not exist in this universe. There are differences with many other heroes as well. Superman is older than his Earth-1A counterpart, and has been active at least since the '40s. Supergirl's counterpart is also older. Her name is Power Girl.
The name "Earth-2A" comes from the fan made nickname of the Superfriends universe, which is Earth-1A. That nickname was given since it was an earth that was similar to Earth-One, but not quite the same. Some of it's history is exactly the same.
Natives of Earth
- Superman/Kal-L (born on the planet Krypton)
- Power Girl
- Dr. Fate
- Jay Garrick
- Green Lantern
- Wonder Woman
- Star-Spangled Kid
Natives of Krypton
- ↑ The reason for this is because Earth-2A is based on Earth-Two.
- ↑ As seen in the Max & Dave Fleischer Superman cartoons.
- ↑ As revealed in Justice League of America, Vol. 1 #147 (October, 1977) and Justice League of America, Vol. 1 #148 (November, 1977).
- ↑ According to E. Nelson Bridwell, she was the counterpart of Wendy Harris.
- ↑ As seen in the Superman theatrical short The Mad Scientist.
- ↑ Seen in the Superman theatrical short The Bulleteers