from the Real World
This article is a stub.
Birthplace: Born in Mexico; immigrated to the United States, 1962
Official Website: www.Escandon.net.
Agency: DPN - Danis, Panaro & Nist
Fernando Escandon started his Radio career in the mining town of Cananea, Sonora, México; the birthplace of the Mexican Revolution. He was staff Announcer for radio station XEFQ "La Voz de la Ciudad del Cobre".
During the period of 1979-1988 he was chosen by Frito-Lay™ to introduce into the market their and then, new "Authentic Mexican Tortilla Chips" thus, becoming for the following 8 1/2 years, their Television spokesperson. "TOSTITOS" established it's popularity and great demand in less than 2 years and now, is one of the most popular tortilla chips in the US market.
Voice on Super Friends
Notable Voiceover work
Notable animation voice credits include:
- Voice of the Pirate in The Pagemaster, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1994
- Voice of The Crawler in Extreme Ghostbusters (animated), syndicated, 1997
- Voice of Professor Spinoza in The Wild Thornberys (animated), Nickelodeon, 1998
- Voice of Frollo in the Spanish version of The Hunchback of Notre Dame (also known as El jorobado de Notre Dame), Buena Vista, 1998
- The Rosey Grier Show, syndicated (1969)
- Alias Smith and Jones (ABC), as a 'Clerk' in the episode, "Miracle of Santa Maria" (1971)
- Falcon Crest (NBC) as 'Herrera' in a small recurring role (4 episodes, 1982)
- The A Team (NBC) in the episode, "Dishpan Man" (1986)
- Fernando Escandon at the Internet Movie Database
- Fernando Escandon at VoiceChasers.com
- ↑ Alias Smith and Jones (ABC), as a 'Clerk' in the episode, "Miracle of Santa Maria" (1971)