Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Happy Harbor is located just south of U.S. Route 1, next to Rhode Island Sound, in Rhode Island, U.S.A.. The city houses the secret location of the JLA's original headquarters, which they used briefly during the late '60s. As the home of the Justice League, the city would often become the target of various super powered beings, such as an alien invasion by the brainwashing Starro.
Happy Harbor was settled in 1673 as a fishing and farming community. The harbor made an area an almost instant financial success, and Happy Harbor became one of the main northern New England ports of the 18th century. Today, Happy Harbor is still a prosperous community, with many of its' 23,000 residents earning their living from the tourism of the town.
- Happy Harbor first appeared in Brave and the Bold, Vol. 1 #28 (March, 1960).
- It was created by Gardner Fox and drawn by Mike Sekowsky.
- ↑ As seen on page 32 of the Atlas of the DC Universe.
- ↑ Map of New England located at the Atlas of the DC Universe
- ↑ This list of locations is shown in the Atlas of the DC Universe.
- ↑ Go to the DC Database for more on Brave and the Bold, Vol. 1 #28 (March, 1960).
The title or other information in this article is taken from the Super Powers franchise that spun off from the Super Friends franchise, beginning with the Super Powers Collection, and continuing in a variety of books, comics, toys and games, particularly the DC Heroes RPG.