In physics and chemistry, heat was energy transferred from one body to another by thermal interactions. The transfer of energy could occur in a variety of ways, among them conduction, radiation, and convection. Heat was not a property of a system or body, but instead was always associated with a process of some kind, and was synonymous with heat flow and heat transfer.
When Kolbar used his solar robot to move the Earth closer to the sun, this caused a massive heatwave all over the world that caused a lot of problems all over the world, including the melting of ice in the Arctic Circle, which endangered a Eskimo village.
- ↑ As seen in the Superfriends season 1 episode Too Hot to Handle (1973).
- ↑ As seen in the Season 1 episode The Ultra Beam (1973).
- ↑ As seen in Too Hot to Handle.
- ↑ As seen in the Superfriends season 1 episode The Mysterious Moles (1973).
- ↑ As seen in Gulliver's Gigantic Goof.