|AKA:||The Incredible Hulk|
Hulk is a fictional character from the popular Marvel Comics title called The Incredible Hulk. He is a monster and a superhero. He was even a member of the Avengers. He is a very popular character, and one young boy even had a poster of him hanging on his wall. The character known as Wolverine made his first appearance in issue number 180 of Hulk's very own comic book series.
As the fictional story goes, Dr. Bruce Banner was exposed to a massive amount of gamma radiation which caused him to transform into a hideous and terrifying green creature known as "The Incredible Hulk," whenever he would experience negative emotions such as fear or anger. He was constantly pursued by General Ross, who was the father of Betty Ross, the love of Bruce's life. As the Hulk, Bruce had no control over his own actions, so he could be at times dangerous, although typically he was quite heroic. Over the years Hulk made several enemies aside from General Ross. Among his worst foes were the Leader and Abomination. Hulk even finds his way into the ranks of the Avengers, as a valued member. In the late '70s, a television version of the character was adapted starring Bill Bixby and Lou Furrigno. Ted Cassidy was the narrator.
Powers and Abilities
- Transformation: When Dr. Banner gets angry, he is transformed into a humanoid giant monster with green skin.
- Invulnerability: In his green humanoid form, he is virtually indestructible.
- Superhuman Strength: As the Hulk, his strength levels are incalculably high.
- Rage: Rage is what fuels the Hulk's strength. The angrier he gets, the stronger he becomes.
- Super-Leaping: Because of his incredible strength, his powerful legs allow him to leap great distances.
- Healing factor: Hulk can recover from injuries at a superhuman rate.
- Super stamina: As long as Hulk stays angry, he can go on a rampage for long periods of time without getting tired as quickly as a normal human would.
- Sciences: Bruce Banner is an expert in certain scientific fields, particularly the study of nuclear physics.
- Hulk made his first appearance in The Incredible Hulk # 1 (May 1962).
- It's a bit odd that DC Comics would have allowed Ruby-Spears to show Hulk in this episode, considering the fact that it would promote one of the most popular characters from DC's biggest rival: Marvel Comics.