|This article is a stub.|
You can help SuperFriends Wiki by expanding it.
We have prepared templates as a guide to page creation.
(This template will categorize articles that include it into the "stubs" category.)
|SuperFriends Comic Book Character|
|Real Name||Sigrid Nansen|
Former Research Assistant
Sigrid Nansen grew up in Norway. Her mother was a scientist specializing in bio-chemistry. Sigrid was a research assistant working in a laboratory in which scientists were trying to duplicate the powers of the legendary Ice-People of the Norwegian mountains.
The government of Norway wanted a Norwegian member in the newly formed Global Guardians and this research was a way to create a Norwegian Super-Hero. Sigrid volunteered as a subject for the tests and was endowed with cold and ice generating powers.
She was never really confident in battle situations. She joined the Justice League for a brief time. She was later part of the very short-lived Justice League Europe revival.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Able to generate intense cold.
- Able to project ice from her hands.
- SuperFriends comic book series:
- The Icemaiden's first appearance was in the Earth-1A universe, SuperFriends comic book series, issue #9.
- She was created by E. Nelson Bridwell and Ramona Fradon.