|Real name:||Jonah Woodson Hex|
|Affiliations:||Mescalero, an Apache tribe|
|Weaponry:||Various guns and knives|
Jonah Hex was a bounty hunter during the Old West. Despite his violent ways against criminals, whom he almost always killed, Hex maintained a code of honor which kept him on the side of good, despite leaning on the line between good and evil.
Powers and Abilities
- Driving: Hex became an expert at driving various motor vehicles during his time in the post-apocolyptic future.
- Equestrianism: He is competent enough to easily pick up riding with an unfamiliar horse.
- Marksmanship: Hex was taught to shoot by the legendary gunslinger Windy Taylor. His reflexes are strong enough that he has proven to be faster on the draw than both Wild Bill Hickok and Batman. He can also shoot perfectly blinded.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Jonah Hex has fought a bear head-on with nothing but his knife and won. He has also fought an alligator to death using his knife.
- Hunting: From a young age in his training he was considered to be the best hunter in his Apache tribe.
- Intimidation: Jonah Hex's reputation is so great that some men believe him to be a supernatural figure, possessing immortality and the ability to cast spells against his enemies.
- Swordsmanship: Jonah is competent enough with his sword to take on three men carrying guns at close range and win.
- Tracking: From a young age in his training he was considered to be the best tracker in his Apache tribe.
- Jonah Hex made his first appearance in All-Star Western # 10 (March 1972).