|Real Name||Wally West|
|Played by||Tommy Cook|
In the Comics
While visiting his aunt Iris' fiancee, Barry Allen (Flash), Wally West got a chance to meet his idol, unaware that the Scarlet Speedster was his future uncle. But while talking the Flash, Wally was shot into a rack of chemicals by a bolt of lightning, just like Barry was over a year ago. To his amazement, the chemicals had given Wally the power of super speed, just like the Flash. After revealing his identity to Wally, Barry offered to train the boy on how to use his new powers. Given a miniature version of Flash's costume (which was later altered in a later adventure), Wally became Kid Flash (the first Kid Flash and the third Flash), fighting crime either alone or with the Flash.
Kid Flash did not appear in any episodes of the Superfriends.
The Flash episodes:
- In the comics, Wally had red hair, which became brown while he was Kid Flash, and his costume was yellow and red. In the Filmation series, he had black hair, and his costume's colors were in different places.
- Wally West was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino.
- He was introduced in The Flash vol. 1, #110 (1959).
- The Wally West version of the Flash is supposed to be the fastest.
- See Wally West at wikipedia.org
- Titans Tower biography
- See Wally West at Flash: Those Who Ride The Lightning
- Crimson Lightning - An online index to the comic book adventures of the Flash.
- Wally West at the Internet Movie Database
- The Unofficial Flash Biography
Appearances in Other Media