Junior SuperFriends Team Member
|Real name:||Marvin White|
|Relatives:|| Daniel White (father) |
Diana Prince White (mother)
|Base:|| Hall of Justice|
|Abilities:||Amateur Detective skills|
|Played by:||Frank Welker|
He was always dressed with a cape and a big letter "M" on his chest.
Continuity from SuperFriends Comic Book
A few years later, he returned with Wendy to aid the new Junior SuperFriends, the Wonder Twins, posing as Zan's and Jayna's human disguises, "John" and "Joanna", to fool a criminal who had deduced the Wonder Twins' and Batman's secret identities.
In his later years, Marvin's superhero days are apparently far behind him. As he now began to put on some pounds, and he grew a goatee and joined a band with Wendy, and signed on to a major record label. He doesn't envy the Wonder Twins of their fame in the Justice League of America, and he considers his departure from the Superfriends as a blessing, because now he can focus on his musical career with his band.
Marvin's other belongings
Powers and Abilities
- Detective: Marvin has some detective skills, and has cited Sherlock Holmes as an inspiration for his detective work.
- Wrestling: Marvin was seen wrestling Superman on one occasion, although Superman was letting him win. Nevertheless, it appeared that he was possibly skilled at it.
- Music: Marvin has a passion and talent for music. Years after their time with the Super Friends, he told Zan and Jayna that he and Wendy's band had just signed on to a major label.
SuperFriends Team Members
- Marvin and Wendy: Pre-Crisis at Cosmic Teams
- Wendy and Marvin at wikipedia.org
- Marvin White profile at Allexperts.com - the oldest & largest free Q&A service on the Internet
- ↑ As it was often shown to be the case in the cartoon.
- ↑ As seen in the comics. There was also a few instances in the cartoon where he was shown to be fairly smart as far as with being a detective is concerned.
- ↑ E. Nelson Bridwell explains who Marvin's parents are in the letters column of the SuperFriends Comic Book issue #1.
- ↑ As shown in Super Friends #9
- ↑ As shown in Super Friends #26
- ↑ Marvin mentioned Sherlock Holmes in Dr. Pelagian's War.