|Mr. Noah Tall|
|Real name:||Noah Tall|
|Base:||Noah Tall's fortress|
|Rogue of:||Super Friends|
Powers and Abilities
- Genius-Level Intellect: Noah Tall is incredibly smart, or so he claims. He even once said: "I know it all!"
- Eidetic Memory: Noah Tall has an excellent memory. He memorized every encyclopedia he owns.
- Scholar: Noah Tall is an ambitious scholar as well. However, his desire is to gain knowledge for his own benefit, to gain power over mankind.
- Science: Noah Tall seems to have quite the understanding of sciences, such as physics and chemistry.
- Philosophy: Noah Tall is well versed in a variety of philosophical topics. However his own philosophy is based entirely on his desire to use power to dominate mankind.
- Power Hungry: Noah Tall is a very greedy man. He desires power, and he believes that he can get that through knowledge. But he is willing to commit criminal acts to find a means to that end.
- Snoop Wagon: The Snoop Wagon is a van that Noah Tall uses as his personal spy truck, for acts of espionage.
- Sea Sucker: This aircraft is Tall's personal helicopter that is equipped with a Sucker Tube that he attempted to kidnap the Balunians with.
- Noah Tall and his assistant Twisty, only appeared in one episode.
- Noah Tall is an allusion to the term "Know-it-all," which refers to someone who professes to have a great amount of knowledge, but doesn't really know much of anything at all.
- Noah Tall was portrayed as a parody of a typical mad scientist stereotype.