|Relatives:|| Abnegazar (brother) |
|Rogue of:||Justice League of America|
In the parallel-universe of Earth-One, the Demons Three ruled the galaxy a billion years ago before being banished by beings known as the Timeless Ones. Through the efforts of a sorcerer named Felix Faust, the brothers have come to Earth time and again, but they are almost always foiled by the super-hero team known as the Justice League of America. Rath is linked to a mystical artifact known as the Silver Wheel of Nyorlath. Anyone in possession of the Wheel can summon and control Rath.
Powers and Abilities
- Magic: He could create a variety matter, such as their magical talismans, force bolts of destructive power, and fly through time and space.
- Summoning: Demons can be summoned and controlled by people with occult knowledge. Rath was more susceptible to control if they possessed the Silver Wheel of Nyorlath.
- Magic: He was susceptible to other forms of magic
- Rath was created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky.
- He first appeared in Justice League of America, #10 (1962).