|Real name:||Peter Parker|
|Base:||New York City|
Presumably, the Spider-Man of this reality was nothing more than a fictional character from comic books, much like Hulk, who often appeared in the same comics with him, such as The Incredible Hulk and other Marvel Comics.
On this Earth, it seems likely that Spider-Man was a real person, as his teammates in the Avengers; such as Wolverine, were seen to be real on this Earth. At one point, the Avengers rescued President Barack Obama from the clutches of Lex Luthor. Whether or not Spider-Man was involved in this mission was never revealed.
Powers and Abilities
- Animal Mimicry: Peter's super powers are a mimicry of the abilities of spiders:
- Spider-Man (Super Powers figure)
- Spider-Man, Batman and Wonder Woman (Super Powers figures)
- Spider-Man & Doctor Octopus (Super Powers action figures)
- Batman (Super Heroes action figure) (card artwork only)
- Spider-Man (Super Amigos figure)
- Spider-Man (American Hero figure)
- ↑ This is conjecture based upon the fact that it was implied in The Maniacal Computerhead that Hulk was a fictional character, as his poster was shown on the wall of a young boy. This isn't actually proof that the character was fictional though, as he could have been real, however considering that he is a character from DC's biggest rival, that seems unlikely.
- ↑ As seen in Destroy the Defendroids (1988).
- ↑ As seen in Superman's Dark Secret (2011).
- ↑ As seen on the back cover of a Super Amigos comic.
- ↑ For more information about that Marvel comic book, click here.