|Colonel Steve Trevor|
|Real name:||Steven Trevor|
|Base:||United States Military Intelligence Headquarters|
|Affiliations:||United States Military|
In 1985, Darkseid captured Steve Trevor and posed as him, in a plot against the Super Powers Team. In so doing, he also assumed that Wonder Woman would take more of a liking to him if he looked like Steve Trevor.
Season 5 (1984):
- Darkseid's Golden Trap (Part Two) - referenced only
- Wonder Woman announces at the end of the episode: "I have a date with Steve Trevor tonight...which dress should I wear?"
- Mr. Mxyzptlk and the Magic Lamp - cameo only
Season 6 (1985):
- It is unclear if the Earth-1A version of Steve Trevor is modeled after the Silver Age version or the Golden Age version.
- The Golden age version of Steve Trevor first appeared in All Star Comics, Vol. 1 #8; published in January, 1942 and created by William Moulton Marston.
- The Silver age version of Steve Trevor first appeared in Wonder Woman, Vol. 1 #98; published in May, 1958 and was re-imagined by Robert Kanigher.
- Go to the DC Database for more on the the Golden Age / Earth-Two version of Steve Trevor.
- Go to the DC Database for more on the the Silver Age / Earth-One version of Steve Trevor.
- Steve Trevor at Wikepedia