|This article is a stub.|
You can help SuperFriends Wiki by expanding it.
We have prepared templates as a guide to page creation.
(This template will categorize articles that include it into the "stubs" category.)
The Fury of the Super Foes
The Super Friends go to three separate locations to stop a band of their old enemies and their enemies’ proteges from stealing the components of a super-robot.
Story continues in next issue.
- Aquaman (Arthur Curry)
- Batman (Bruce Wayne)
- Robin (Dick Grayson)
- Superman (Kal-El, aka Clark Kent)
- Wonder Woman (Princess Diana, aka Diana Prince)
- The Penguin (Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot)
- Toyman (Winslow Schott)
- Poison Ivy (Pamela Isley)
- Cheetah (Priscilla Rich)
- Footnotes try to establish continuity with Earth-One. What ends up happening is that fans designate SuperFriends universe, Earth-1A.
- Bridwell makes it very clear that the SuperFriends are sort of a volunteer organization, under the umbrella of the Justice League of America.
- Bridwell also takes the time to explain that Robin is not a Justice League member.
- In the letters column of this issue, writer E. Nelson Bridwell explains that Marvin White is the son of Daniel White and Diana Prince White (the nurse whose name Wonder Woman took when she came to Man's World), and Wendy Harris is the niece of Harvey Harris, old mentor to the Batman.
- The Toyman seen in this issue is Winslow Schott, whereas the character depicted in the continuity of the cartoon was believed to be Jack Nimball, the second Toyman.