|Real name:||Bruce Lee|
The Dragon is in reality a Shaolin martial artist named Bruce Lee.
The Dragon is the master and creator of Jun Fan Gun Fu style of fighting. The Dragon has dedicated much of his life to this study. He has been referred to as the greatest empty-handed fighter alive. Much of his physical abilities seem to stem from his mastery of chi, which often allows him to surpass physical limitations of other mortals.
Powers and Abilities
- Advanced hand-to-hand combat: Dragon was skilled in various forms of martial arts.
- Martial Arts:
- Kung Fu: The Dragon was skilled in various forms of Kung Fu, especially Jun Fan Gun Fu, which he himself created.
- Although the Dragon didn't appear in DC Comics, he did star in a feature film in 1973 produced by Warner Bros., which DC is a division of.
- The Dragon made his first appearance in the film, Enter the Dragon.
- ↑ He was assigned an undercover mission by the British Intelligence.
- ↑ He is played by Bruce Lee in the film Enter the Dragon
- ↑ This was taken from the card of his action figure.
- ↑ For more information about this Warner Bros. film, click here.