|This article is a stub.|
You can help SuperFriends Wiki by expanding it.
We have prepared templates as a guide to page creation.
(This template will categorize articles that include it into the "stubs" category.)
Continuity in Other Media
- County Museum of Art
- Cygnus Magnum star system
- Bank of London (in London, England)
- Cairo, Egypt
- Sahara Desert
- Galaxy Communications
- Blinken and Bristol Circus
- Dr. LeBon's Galaxy observatory
- Robin's origin is spoken of for the first time (being a circus trapeze artist, his parent’s getting killed and Batman taking him in).
- Three famous Superman and Batman villains from the comics are referenced in this episode, but not shown, they are: Jax-Ur, Morgan Edge and Tony Zucco.
- Edge's company Galaxy Communications is referenced, making it only an indirect reference.
- Zucco is also indirectly referenced when Robin mentions how his parents were killed.
- Dick Grayson's parents, John and Mary Grayson are referenced in this episode, although not by name. The parents of both Superman and Robin are seen and/or referenced in this episode, as Robin's parents are mentioned, and Superman's parents are seen, both his biological parents and his foster parents.
- "Zonkers!" --- Marvin White
- "Holy high pitched noises, Batman! --- Robin
- "Holy supernovas! --- Robin
Gulliver's Gigantic Goof
|Season 1: SuperFriends (1973)|
- ↑ Referenced only, not shown.